"I know, right? I looked at all three blogs and she had a tough and sad life. I feel sorry for her."
Three blogs? Try six!
I have a "sad life?" Tell me something I DON'T KNOW! LMAO.
Here's some photos to show you how I manage to keep my life marginally happy. It's a hard daily struggle, believe me! LOL
Some photos were taken in October 2008 at the Drama Book Shop and the others are from the 2008 holiday party at The Comic Strip Live. I look darn good for 63, no? Oh, wait. I was 61 when these were taken.
These photos were taken at the Drama Book Shop, in NYC, in October 2008.
This is me with Brian Gari, the grandson of Eddie Cantor. I am holding Brian's book "We Bombed in New London." I also got his mother's book "Don't Wear Silver in the Winter" which is about her relationship with her own mother. I could not put it down and read it in one sitting. You can read my interview with Brian here.

This is me with Ilene Kristen, "Roxy," on All My Children.

These photos were taken at The Comic Strip's holiday party in 2008.
This is me with Alan Colmes.

These are photos of the comics.


This is my wonderful comedy booker, Gladys, and a comic.

I tried real hard to get some comics to go over to Twitter and reply to some of the crap about me in that dopey frenzy. They said it was idiotic nonsense, and they did not want to play! :-(
They said that stupid pile-on activity is for amateur wannabes! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment