Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jerome LePage, actor


Today was a cold and rainy NYC day. It was the first day that tickets went on sale for the 2009 Tribeca Film Festival. So I got there about 3:00 PM and the line was quite long. I actually did not mind because it gave me a chance to read the Official Guide and choose which films I wanted to see.
The line was moving along quite nicely when the actor, Jerome LePage, joined the line. He is in "Rachel Getting Married," "Analyze That," and "Law and Order." I asked him if I could take his picture and publish it to my blog. He agreed and then I asked him if he had anything to say to be added to this entry. He said: "I am at the Tribeca Film Festival to support Bob." Kewl! I was there for the same reason.
On a cold and rainy April afternoon an actor and a retired teacher both stood on the same line to buy film tickets. We were both cold and wet. And we both, for a brief time, shared the same view. I just love New York.

No comments: